Girls in Gaming has been designed to make it as easy for teachers and as fun for students as possible. Give us a little bit of space and up to 20 female and gender-diverse participants and we handle the rest.
We’ll bring the tech and, most importantly, the instructors from Manitoba’s booming video game industry. These video game professionals will deliver an engaging full-day session on game design that is sure to get your students talking (and thinking).
Here’s what we do:
- We provide a fun and informative day of learning and creating (either in-person or online)
- We provide positive role models with industry expertise
- We tailor lessons to the skill level of your students
- We provide the equipment to conduct the work
- Oh yeah, lunch is on us (everyone likes a free lunch, right?)
Here’s what you do:
- You provide the eager minds (Grades 7 to 12, up to 20 students)
- You provide the space for us to work (with some outlets and WIFI)
- You provide classroom supports
Give your students an insider’s view of the video game industry and teach them how logic, collaboration and creative problem solving can make great things happen.
Sign up today! (Please note: spaces are limited.)